Every day could be a great day to celebrate the amazing women in your life, but International Women’s Day gives you an additional reason to try and do just that. Celebrated once a year on March 8, the vacation encourages all people to actively like better to “celebrate women’s achievements, raise awareness about women’s equality, lobby for accelerated gender parity and fundraise for female-focused charities,” in keeping with the International Women’s Day online portal.
Women’s Day Quotes
- There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
- Women are the real architects of society.
- We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
6. Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on.
7. There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness and the nerve to never take no for an answer.
8. I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.
9. Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.
10. We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men. – Emma Watson
11. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. – Melinda Gates
12. I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t courageous. – Reese Witherspoon
13. No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.
14. We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead. – Beyoncé
15. The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud. – Coco Chanel
16. Human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights. – Hillary Clinton
17. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
18. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.
19. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. – Michelle Obama
20. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
21. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fears; knowing what must be done does away with fear. – Rosa Parks
22. As soon as I had enough agency in my life to grow up, I became who I am. – Janet Mock
23. I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life. – Maya Angelou
24. You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right. – Aung San Suu Kyi
25. Where there is a woman, there is magic. – Ntozake Shange
26. Well-behaved women rarely make history. – Eleanor Roosevelt
27. Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
28. The most important thing one woman can do for another is expand her sense of actual possibilities. – Adrienne Rich
29. Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
30. A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants. – Coco Chanel
31. Girls should never be afraid to be smart. – Emma Watson
32. A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
33. Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.
34. If you have a dream, make it a goal.
35. She believed she could, so she did.
36. Sometimes it takes balls to be a woman.
37. A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
38. I can and I will. Watch me. – Carrie Green
39. If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
40. We all have a ‘Wonder Woman’ inside of us.
41. The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence. – Blake Lively
42. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t. – Rhonda Hansome
43. I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world. – Malala
44. Nothing can dim the light which shines from within. – Maya Angelou
45. Females are strong as hell. – The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
46. Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
47. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. – Gloria Steinem
48. A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.
49. You can always tell who the strong women are. They are the ones you see building one another up instead of tearing each other down.
50. She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.
Thank you for reading this post on Women’s Day Quotes. Which quote did you like the most in the above list? Please let us know your favorite quote in the comments section. People who searched for Good night quotes also showed interest in Soulmate Quotes, Broken Heart Quotes, and Best Friend Quotes.