You know you have found your soulmate if you can connect with someone without even having the need to speak. There is also a special chemistry between you and your soulmate that you will never feel with someone else. Your soulmate will stay with you in spite of your flaws and your relationship is going to be calm, satisfying, and full of trust.
There are many signs that you’ve found your soulmate but if there’s one word to describe it, it’s special.
So whether you’re still looking for your soulmate or already found the one, these 100 soulmate quotes will surely inspire love:
- Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
- True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend. – Faye Hall
- You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful. – Joss Stirling
- I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them. – Colleen Hoover
- A soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare and very real. – Hilary Duff
6. Guy’s my soulmate. I love every moment we spend together. I can’t see that ever changing. – Jacqui Ainsley
7. I believe in finding a soulmate. – Scarlett Johansson
8. A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants. – Karen Salmansohn
9. Romantic comedies seem to take over where the fairytales of childhood left off, feeding our dreams of a soulmate; though, sadly, the Hollywood endings prove quite elusive in the real world. – Mariella Frostrup
10. Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of. – Louise Nurding
11. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
12. There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible. – Mettrie L.
13. What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible. – Rainbow Rowell
14. A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening. – Kenny Loggins
15. When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. – Arielle Ford
16. The universe gives each of our souls a twin, which is a reflection of our own souls. No matter how far apart these souls are separated, they will always find their way to one another.
17. You meet your soulmate, and you’re like, ‘Well, this is it. This is the feeling of falling in love, and it’s the most intense it can ever be.’ Then you have a child and it’s like, it’s huge! – Bryce Dallas Howard
18. I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth. – Karen Salmansohn
19. The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary. – Vanessa Paradis
20. Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking. – Marvin Gaye
21. Katie Couric is kind of my soulmate. – Matt Lauer
22. I have three sons, as different from each other as any three humans could be but connected by their shared love of Guitar Hero. I’m lucky to be married to a man I can call my soulmate without any irony whatsoever. – Christina Baker Kline
23. I guess it turns out choosing your life partner from a group of men trying to get their break in show business by sitting around shirtless in a swimming pool while cameras watch around the clock isn’t the path to a soulmate after all. – Willie Geist
24. It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soulmate. – Rick Derringer
25. Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins? – Nancy Garden
26. Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. – Karen M. Black
27. Deprived of the opportunity to judge one another by the cars we drive, New Yorkers, thrown together daily on mass transit, form silent opinions based on our choices of subway reading. Just by glimpsing the cover staring back at us, we can reach the pinnacle of carnal desire or the depths of hatred. Soulmate or mortal enemy. – David Rakoff
28. In the whole wide world, there is no heart for me but yours. And in the whole wide world, there is no other love for you but mine.
29. Love is all about guts. If you have it, you fight with the world. If you don’t, you fight with yourself. – Heenashree Khandelwal
30. Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when the soul is satisfied. – Amit Ray
31. I don’t want to make any judgments, and I don’t want to preach, but I’m hoping that marriage can work: that when people do fall in love, when people do find their soulmate, everyone sticks to it. It has the potential to be a very powerful thing, marriage. – Jonathan Silverman
32. You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soulmate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery. – Kylie Minogue
33. Don’t put only half of your energy into anything. If you love someone, love them with all your soul.
34. I really love animals. My cat is my little soulmate. He’s not just a cat, he’s my friend. – Tracey Emin
35. I’ve learned that there’s a soulmate somewhere in this world. Till you don’t find that person, the search goes on. – Preity Zinta
36. When you’re in love, you’ve found your soulmate, you think life is going one way, and suddenly it’s completely apparent it’s not. You have to rethink your whole purpose. – Scott Weiland
37. Jeanie McCarthy is the love of my life. She’s the only woman who really understands me, my music, and my heart. It took me a long time to find my soulmate, but thank God I found her before I moved to the other side of time. – Jimmy Scott
38. Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate. – Barbara Hershey
39. Fortunately, I’ve never been very conscious and inhibited of what I have to do. The camera’s my soulmate. – Vidya Balan
40. My wife is my soulmate. I can’t imagine being without her. – Matt Damon
41. The idea of finding your soulmate, whether it’s online or not, is what people want. – Nev Schulman
42. Every girl on TV, in real life, sure you want to meet that soulmate and fall in love and have the big thing, but until that happens, you gotta kiss a lot of frogs. – Laura Prepon
43. You know you hear people talk about soul mates? That one person that you see, and that’s it for you? Well, TOMS is the business equivalent of a soulmate for me. – Blake Mycoskie
44. It’s naive to think there is a woman in the world who isn’t brought up to believe that they are waiting for their soulmate. You even see it in Disney. – Janet McTeer
45. Everybody wants to find their soulmate, and I’m no different. That’s definitely what I want in the future. – Cory Booker
46. I believe everyone has a soulmate that they can spend the rest of their life together. – Ryan Lochte
47. I believe in finding a soulmate. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It’d be too awful. Monogamy can be hard work for some people. I don’t think it applies to everybody, and I don’t think a lot of people can do it. – Scarlett Johansson
48. Soul mates may be linked, but fight to separate, causing wounds and confusion. They teach what no one else can. – Donna Lynn Hope
49. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. – Criss Jami
50. After I found April Barrows, I felt I had found a soulmate. Her stuff is exactly what I was looking for. – Suzy Bogguss
51. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you feel happy for no reason. It is easier for you to say ‘I love you,’ ‘Thank you,’ and ‘I’m sorry.’ It is easier for you to open up your feelings.
52. Your soulmate supports your dreams and aspirations. He or she will help you achieve your heart’s deepest desires and yearnings.
53. If I know what love is, it is because of you. You have awakened something in my soul that was asleep for a long time.
54. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you do not have to be together all the time. You can confidently give each other space. But even when you’re apart, you never stop thinking of each other.
55. It is a common misconception that your soulmate should be your partner. Oftentimes, your soulmate is a friend that you have a strange and strong connection with.
56. I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh. I don’t care what you look like, just turn me on. And if you can do that, I will follow you on bloody stumps through the snow. I will nibble your mukluks with my own teeth. I will do your windows. I will care about your feelings. Just have something in there. – Henry Rollins
57. If you want to attract a life partner as your soulmate, there are several illusions you will need to relinquish. One is that your soul mate is someone you will be with for the rest of your life. You can have a soul mate relationship that lasts a few weeks, months, or years. Time has nothing to do with the quality of your connection and its importance in your life. – Sanaya Roman
58. When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to the understanding of all the mysteries. – Paulo Coelho
59. I think we’re given multiple chances to meet multiple soulmates. Sure, you could meet a soulmate in high school. But that doesn’t mean if you don’t act on it, you’ll never meet anyone else. You will, just at a time that’s more convenient for you. – Meg Cabot
60. I don’t believe your soulmate has to share your politics. – Rachel Weisz
61. And he knew that at that moment, they understood each other perfectly, and when he told her what he was going to do now, she would not say ‘be careful’ or ‘don’t do it’, but she would accept his decision because she would not have expected anything less of him. – J.K. Rowling
62. Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soul mate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world, or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child. – Sanaya Roman
63. Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find the want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life. – Merle Shain
64. When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to the understanding of all the mysteries. – Paulo Coelho
65. True friends are not mirrors where we can always see ourselves reflected in a positive light. – Shannon L. Alder
66. A person who plays on your weakness and insecurities is not your soulmate. Your soulmate will make you feel safe and protected. He or she will accept you for who you are.
67. The true soulmate will help complete your life. He or she will help you become a better person and will make you feel happier and more fulfilled.
68. When you are with your soulmate, you’ll feel peaceful. You’ll feel understood and loved unconditionally.
69. After all these years of waiting for the right one to come, I have finally found my soulmate.
70. I never thought I would get to meet my soulmate, you, in this lifetime of mine and I am glad.
71. I know that Julia has been given to me for my spiritual growth, and this moment is perfect for us both. I know that I love her, and I know she’s my soulmate. – Kenny Loggins
72. You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.
73. Your soulmate will make your life more colorful and beautiful. He or she will make your days happier. Your soulmate will make everything lighter and easier.
74. Many people think that your soulmate is the one that fits you perfectly. But, in some cases, your soulmate is a mirror that will show you all your fears so that you can make a brave choice to change your life.
75. You have a strong mental connection with your soulmate. You continue to think of each other even when you are apart.
76. The reason that it hurts so much to be apart is because your soul and mine are connected by an invisible thread. The further away you are, the more it hurts.
77. The term soulmates is so used that sometimes I get just so fed up with all that talk about it.
78. I wish that my soulmate will come and tell me that I am worth everything that I know I am.
79. You have the rest of your life to catch up with your soulmates because you are bound to end up together at the end of time.
80. When you feel so connected with someone and you do not even love that person, that is your soulmate.
81. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you cannot walk away from him or her easily. You simply can’t imagine a life without that person.
82. In any soul mate relationship, you will need to let go of the illusion that there is a perfect person waiting for you who will fulfill your every expectation and give your personality everything it desires once you are together. Do not expect your ideal soul mate to be someone who is always loving and easy to get along with, who agrees with everything you say or do, and who brings you a life of ease/comfort. – Sanaya Roman
83. A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a compliment. – Paul Robear
84. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot
85. A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet. – Dianna Hardy
86. When you meet that person. a person. one of your soulmates. let the connection. relationship be what it is. it may be five mins. five hours. five days. five months. five years. a lifetime. let it manifest itself, the way it is meant to. it has an organic destiny. this way if it stays or if it leaves, you will be softer from having been loved this authentically. souls come into, return, open, and sweep through your life for a myriad of reasons, let them be who and what they are meant.
– Nayyirah Waheed
87. Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation, and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope. – Victoria Erickson
88. In a fraction of a moment we fall in love, we break up, we live out a love story that lasts until the end of time. We are soulmates, we are adversaries, we are everything. We are nothing. We are at our fullest potential of every possibility. We are supposed to cross paths for one reason or another. Sometimes we don’t know the reason until it’s far behind us. – Kate McGahan
89. If soulmates did exist I am pretty sure they would never divorce you, dump you, kick you out, separate from you or make you an option. They would never give up because you meant that much to them. – Shannon L. Alder
90. You are the best person that I have ever met and I am proud to say you are my soulmate.
91. Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with. – Candace Bushnell
92. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. – Criss Jami
93. “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not. – Tarryn Fisher
94. Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul. – Charles F. Glassman
95. There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke
96. We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect. – Linda Brady
97. The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love. – Sorin Cerin
98. Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. – Helen Boswell
99. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again at various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves. – Edgar Cayce
100. Ocean separates lands, not souls.