Nature is natural. There’s something about the outside that gets our blood flowing smoother and our heart beating stronger. There’s probably some variety of research about endorphins and every one forms of science that may explain why the wilderness refreshes us. These nature quotes on life and natural beauty will get you excited about being outside, whether you would like it or not.
Healing Through Nature Quotes
1. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
2. Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.
3. Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
4. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
5. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
6. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. —Albert Einstein
7. Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. —Henry David Thoreau
8. I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. —Frank Lloyd Wright
9. Choose only one master—nature. —Rembrandt
10. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
11. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. —Laura Ingalls Wilder
12. Leave the road, take the trails. —Pythagoras
13. Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth. —Henry David Thoreau
14. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. —John Burroughs
15. For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. -Martin Luther King Jr.
16. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls. -Mother Teresa
17. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. – Albert Camus
18. To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves. —Mahatma Gandhi
19. Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known. —Carl Sagan
20. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. —Frank Lloyd Wright
21. The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do. —Galileo Galilei
22. There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it. —Charlotte Eriksson
23. Men argue. Nature acts. —Voltaire
24. All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child. —Marie Curie
25. Colors are the smiles of nature. —Leigh Hunt
26. Land really is the best art. —Andy Warhol
27. Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are. —Gretel Ehrlich
28. The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
29. Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’ —Robin Williams
31. The earth has music for those who listen. —William Shakespeare
32. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. —Henri Matisse
33. The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature. —Joseph Campbell
34. The Amen of nature is always a flower. —Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
35. The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost
36. Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. The earth is what we all have in common. —Wendell Berry
39. On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it. -Jules Renard
40. Although we say mountains belong to the country, actually, they belong to those that love them.
41. The goal of life is living in agreement with nature. —Zeno
42. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise. —James Russell Lowell
43. Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. —Langston Hughes
44. Nature is loved by what is best in us. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. —Winston Churchill
46. A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. —Walt Whitman
47. The world is not to be put in order. The world is order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order. —Henry Miller
48. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. —William Shakespeare
49. By discovering nature, you discover yourself. —Maxime Lagacé
50. Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time. —Katrina Mayer
51. Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. -Hans Christian Andersen
52. Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
53. A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
54. The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. – – Rabindranath Tagore
55. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
56. Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
57. In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. – Albert Camus
58. The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
59. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
60. Water is the driving force of all nature.