When it comes to fake love, it’s like broken glass that can’t be fixed at any cost. The glue marks will always remind the bitter past. It’s very painful even to look at the traces that love created with feelings and emotions of two souls. Recalling memories of love is overwhelming because it’s a combination of two worlds. Love becomes the happy pill in one’s life until one realizes that one has been deceived by fake feelings.
If you would like to understand the way to spot fake love, take a look at these fake love quotes we prepared for you. People become lifeless victims of fake love with hurtful memories prisoned in their hearts. Either way, there’s only one thing you need to remember; never stop loving .
Fake Love Quotes
1. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed.
2. If you never loved me then why did you come in my life.
3. You shattered the remainder of my heart, yet you expect me to be okay with it day after day.
4. No one told you to love me so why did you make me feel like you did?
5. Money makes the world and your family turn.
6. Don’t make a fool of yourself being faithful to someone who’s playing you.
7. Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.
8. When the love is real you don’t need to beg them to love you the way you love them.
9. People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.
10. You can fake a smile. But you can’t fake your feelings.
11. Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes
12. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
13. You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you.
14. When you come in my life I thought you are the one that I’m looking for but I was wrong.
15. Fake love is worse than real hate.
16. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
17. No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.
18. I know that pain comes with loving, but why did it have to hurt this much even though yours wasn’t real?
19. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions.
20. There is nothing as lifeless as your blue eyes when you said you loved me.
21. It’s better not to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you.
22. The good thing about bad times is that it always reveals the fake people.
23. You can’t hurt someone you love.. and that’s how I now know you truly never loved me.
24. You are one mean and terrifying lesson I will never forget.
25. Fake loving people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal lovers do.
26. The problem with relationships today is people let loneliness drive them into the arms of someone they don’t even love.
27. Many of us believe that when we give love, we get the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them.
28. I wonder who you really saw when you held my gaze and said ‘I love you.’
29. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
30. After love, there is nothing else except death.
31. It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far.
32. The measure of my incredible stupidity is that I believed that what you had for me was real.
33. Yes! It’s not easy to identify a fake lover. But one can try to check his partner. – Patronick Marshall
34. Everyday thousands of break ups occur. The reason behind them is simple. One of them is not a real lover of other. – Johann Livens
35. I don’t need you to add scars in my already battered heart.
36. Jane! Please calm yourself down. Yes! Your lover was faker. Forget him. – Jane Austen
37. Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It is not that difficult.
38. There are some people who come in your life pretending that they love you only because they need you.
39. Sometimes, some bad experiences in life will teach you some good lessons.
40. You said, I love you. I said it too. The only difference is, I didn’t lie to you.
41. Distrust all those who love you extremely upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason.
42. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
43. “Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
44. If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay.
45. “She don’t love me like she say she love.” ― Drake
46. Young men love, then lie. Not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes.
47. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
48. “Love is a one way ticket to hell.” ― Jordan Hoechlin
49. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
50. “I hate those who play with feelings of others.” ― Dominic Carey