Positive vibes are positive feelings given off by a place, person, or situation in which has a positive effect around them. Instead of getting stuck in the negativity, turn to those habitually optimistic people who have figured out how to see the brighter side of life and remain positive no matter what… so you can learn to do the same. So we give you 100 Positive Vibes Quotes to let you know that other people have gone through the same situations and recover from it, you can too!
Share these positive vibes quotes with pictures to your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well.
Positive Vibes Quotes
1. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
2. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
3. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
4. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
5. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” – Walt Disney
6. Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. It’s your life. Do what makes you happy.
7. You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.
8. When life puts you into tough situations, do not say why me? Instead, you should say, try me?
9. You should cleanse your mind of all the bad vibes. Let the good vibes flow instead.
10. Life is too short to always be serious at all times. So, if you cannot laugh at yourself, then give me a call. I will laugh at you!
11. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
12. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” – Roger Federer
13. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” – Colin Powell
14. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
15. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
16. I love people who are open-minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything.
17. Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn’t lie.
18. Be the energy you want to attract.
19. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
20. You attract the energy that you give off- spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.
21. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
22. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” – William James
23. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” –
24. “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.” – Lee lacocca
25. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.”
26. Good things are going to happen.
27. Choose kindness and laugh often.
28. Bad vibes don’t go with my outfit.
29. Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
30. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
31. Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive Life.
32. Let only the good vibes enter your delicate soul.
33. If you feel happy, Smile with all your heart. if you’re down, smile with all your might.
34. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.
35. I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
36. You can choose to be either bitter or better.
37. Happiness is enjoying the little things in life.
38. My only goal right now is to be genuinely happy.
39. Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams.
40. Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.
41. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
42. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
43. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
44. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
45. If the light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
46. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
47. Your thoughts will inevitably bring you either to failure or to success –according to which thought is the strongest.
48. The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.
49. But I believe good things happen every day. I believe good things happen, even when bad things happen. And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad, and that’s life, isn’t it?
50. Living a good life really is the best revenge. Once they acknowledge that they cannot ruin your happiness, they lose their power.
51. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
52. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.
53. You attract the energy that you give off—spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.
54. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
55. Limitations live only in our minds, but if we use our imaginations.
56. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
57. Don’t think too much, just do what makes you happy.
58. Fill yourself with good feelings until you are overflowing.
59. If life is so blue, then select another color from the rainbow.
60. The miracle of your existence calls for celebration every day.
61. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
62. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
63. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
64. New day, a new beginning, seize the day as it comes, you never know what awaits to your surprise.
65. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
66. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.
67. Go where your energy is reciprocated, celebrated, and appreciated.
68. Don’t worry about a thing because everything is going to be alright.
69. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
70. The biggest compliment is when someone tells me my soul is beautiful.
71. What is a good day, but the share of a smile and hope for tomorrow?
72. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
73. It doesn’t matter what’s been written in your story so far. It’s how you fill-up the rest of the pages that counts.
74. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start today and make a new ending.
75. Surround yourself with positive souls, and positive vibes come naturally. Your environment influences your experience. Make it a positive one.
76. Smile and let everyone know you are stronger than you were yesterday.
77. Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.
78. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
79. You’ve always had the power, my dear. You just had to learn it for yourself.
80. I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes, and a giver of strength.
81. At any rate, that is happiness; to be dissolved into something complete and great.
82. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
83. Always radiate positive vibes. Rise up and face the day full of enthusiasm and life.
84. Vibrate good energy into others soul, making them never forget the beauty of yours.
85. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
86. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
87. A positive attitude brings much gratitude! Think positive, speak positive, and stay positive. Do it every day and do it big.
88. Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. There are no limitations except the limits of your own imagination.
89. Be a proliferator of good ass vibes.
90. A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great cup of coffee.
91. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
92. Thinking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.
93. Your worth is not measured in likes, comments, notes or followers; but in your ability to love, keep comments to yourself, take note and lead.
94. We are all a little broken. But the last time I checked, broken crayons still color the same.
95. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and to what let go.
96. Stay strong despite of the bad things that happened. Make them wonder how you are still smiling despite of everything.
97. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. Despite all of that, stay positive. That’s the best kind of life.
98. Learn to love yourself. It is important that you stay positive all the times because beauty comes from the inside.
99. When you focus on the good, the good gets better.
100. Cleanse your mind of all bad vibes and let the good vibes flow in.