Betrayal is something that comes from the person when he breaks the trust you. It is one of the most painful things that we ever experience in our life and one that’s difficult to understand. Betrayal may come in different forms; It may come in the form of cheating, abuse, and being taken advantage of by a person we hold dear to our heart. Someone you trust lies to you, cheats on you, abuses you, or hurts you by putting their self-interest first.
Feeling sad being betrayed? Looking for some deep quotes on betrayal? We’ve rounded some of the best 100 betrayal quotes
1. “Even loss and betrayal can bring us awakening.” — Buddha
2. There comes a time when silence is a betrayal.
3. Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.
4. “Each betrayal begins with trust.” — Martin Luther
5. The real betrayal is forgetting yourself.
6. Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.
7. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies
8. It is better to have an enemy who honestly says they hate you.
9. Betrayal is about learning not to idealize external sources.
10. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
11. Betrayal does that betrays the betrayer.
12. One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though … betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
13. “Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.” – Christine Feehan
14. When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface.
15. They can betray me, but I choose not be betray my peace of mind.
16. There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.
17. When you betray somebody else, you also betray yourself.
18. Beware the person that stabs you and then tells the world they’re bleeding.
19. Every betrayal contains a perfect moment, a coin stamped heads or tails with salvation on the other side.
20. Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie.
21. Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all.
22. Trust can be lost within seconds, takes a lifetime to regain, and is never as strong again afterward.
23. Trust is not established in the absence of betrayal, but in those whose betrayal is least.
24. That was how dishonesty and betrayal started, not in big lies but in small secrets.
25. “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.” — Lauren Conrad
26. “To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.” – Malcolm X
27. “All trust involves vulnerability and risk, and nothing would count as trust if there were no possibility of betrayal.” – Robert C. Solomon
28. “The problem is that everywhere the gas drilling industry goes, a trail of water contamination, air pollution, health concerns and betrayal of basic American civic and community values follows.” – Josh Fox
29. “All our experience with history should teach us, when we look back, how badly human wisdom is betrayed when it relies on itself.” – Martin Luther
30. All a man can betray is his conscience.
31. You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal.
32. Don’t play the victim to the circumstances you created.
33. The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends.
34. Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three.
35. Sometimes you don’t need to hear their excuses or what they have to say for themselves because their actions already spoke the truth.
36. Breaking someone’s trust is like crumpling a perfect piece of paper.
37. What hurts more than losing you is knowing you’re not fighting to keep me.
38. The worst kind of hurt is betrayal because it means that someone will willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.
39. There is nothing more painful than the times when your paranoia turns out to be perfectly working intuition.
40. You stabbed me then pretend you were the one who was bleeding.
41. I was torn between holding o to what you promised and accepting the reality of you not being able to deliver.
42. Cheating is directly linked to lack of intelligence, insecurity, low self-esteem, and an overall sense of unhappiness with one’s own life.
43. Don’t be sorry. I trusted you. My mistake, not yours.
44. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
45. “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” — William Shakespeare
46. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
47. If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root.
48. You can’t fix yourself while holding on to the person who broke you.
49. Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
50. It was never my enemies I had to watch out for. It was the ones screaming I love you.
51. Love is whatever you can still betray. Betrayal can only happen if you love.
52. Never believe a liar’s truth, a cheater’s answers, or a player’s love.
53. Friends are supposed to be there for you when you cry, not the reason you cry.
54. Betray a friend and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.
55. The lesser the friends, the lesser the chances of betrayal.
56. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
57. The worst feeling in the world is knowing you’ve been used and lied to by someone you trusted.
58. It’s hard to tell who has your back from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.
59. Be careful who you tell your feelings to because some people are waiting for the opportunity to use them against you.
60. We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal.
61. I will take his secret to the grave, telling people along the way. Betrayal is no sin if it is whimsical.
62. Love comes to those who still hope after disappointment, who still believe after betrayal and who still love after they’ve been hurt.
63. I used to advertise my loyalty and I don’t believe there is a single person I loved that I didn’t eventually betray.
64. Pride had kept her running when love had betrayed her.
65. The worst kind of hurt is betrayal, because it means that someone will willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.
66. Beware the person who stabs you and then tells the world they’re the world they’re the one who’s bleeding.
67. It’s hard to trust somebody when the one person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
68. There is a big difference between being betrayed by an enemy and being betrayed by a friend. The latter hurts more.
69. When someone betrays you, it is a reflection of their character, not yours.
70. Betrayal answers betrayal, the mask of love is answered by the disappearance of love.
71. Naturally, when one makes progressive steps, there may be some who see it as a betrayal of their goals and interests.
72. If there’s one thing that a Taurus can’t stand, it’s a betrayal.
73. When you’re out of sight for as long as I was, there’s a funny feeling of betrayal that comes over people when they see you again.
74. Be cautious of who is holding your quarters because as soon as they get four quarters they will change them for a dollar.
75. Forgive yourself for the blindness that let others betray you. Sometimes a good heart doesn’t see the bad.
76. Love comes to those who still hope after disappointment, who still believes after betrayal, and who still love after they’ve been hurt.
77. Blame and betrayal are the emotional enemies of improvement.
78. Let’s call cheating what it is: a complete betrayal of trust.
79. Life is not about who’s real to your face, it’s about who’s real behind your back
80. Those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.
81. Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.
82. Sometimes the people closest to you betray you, and your home isn’t a place you can be happy anymore.
83. Don’t invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth.
84. If you didn’t see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears.
85. Never underestimate the power of my intuition. I can recognize your game before you ever play it.
86. Betrayal is so emotionally charged because the act of betrayal violates a couple’s core agreement- the promise to care for each other and keep each other safe.
87. Betrayal can be extremely painful, but it’s up to you how much that pain damages you permanently.
88. Betrayal leaves us at a fork in the road. We can become stuck in a bad moment forever or we can put it behind us for good. We decide our path.
89. Zero tolerance for Betrayal.
90. Betrayal betrays the betrayer.
91. Surrounded by snakes and fakes.
92. Every Betrayal begins with Trust.
93. Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.
94. Betrayal is hard especially if you really trust him/her.
95. Loyalty is from above, betrayal is from below.
96. Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
97. I hope karma slaps in your face before I do.
98. You’re fluent in lies, excuses and bullshit.
99. Betrayal would be a different sort of sick.
100. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.